I have a feeling September will be excitingly hectic.
- Family meetings to discuss wedding-related stuff
- Bertekol ceremony (In which we exchange rings to signify we reserve each other, loosely translated, bertekol means hammered)
- Hall viewing, food tasting, fabric hunting etc for the wedding
- Arranging trips to KL and other destinations in relation to the wedding such as wedding invitation cards, door gifts, barang hantaran etc
- Researching for the honeymoon!
- Diet and gym begins (Another 10 kilo to go!)
- More wedding planning.
- Work. (Meh)
- Open house for Raya
- Arrange for the wedding course!
I guess September will go by quickly like August did. Oh, so many things to do and yet so little time!